Request for Tender - McKinlay Shire Paddock Trustee Leases - closes 5pm 13 February 2020
An invitation is extended to submit written tenders to enter into a Trustee Lease/Lease of the following paddocks. Tender documents are linked to their corresponding paddocks:
- Gilliat North Paddock (T1920006)
- Gilliat South Paddock (T1920007)
- Oorindi Reserve Paddock (T1920008)
- McKinlay Common Paddock 2 (T1920009)
- McKinlay Common Paddock 3 (T1920010)
- McKinlay Common Paddock 4 (T1920011)
- Kynuna River Paddock (T19200012)
- Kynuna Racecourse Paddock (T1920013)
- Nelia Common Paddock (T1920014)
- Julia Creek Pasturage Reserve Paddock 1 (T1920015)
- Julia Creek Pasturage Reserve Paddock 2 (T1920016)
- Julia Creek Punchbowl Road Paddock (T1920017)
Expressions of InterestNo EOIs at this time.
Publishing details of contractual arrangements
A Local Government must, as soon as practicable after entering into a contractual arrangement worth $200,000 or more (exclusive of GST), publish the relevant details of the contractual arrangement on the local government’s website; and display the relevant details of the contractual arrangement in a conspicuous place in the local government’s public office.
The relevant details must be published or displayed under subsection (1) Section 237 of the Local Government Regulation 2012 for a period of at least 12 months.