Notice of Sale of Land for Overdue Rates or Charges
Notice of Sale - Click Here: NOTICE
Notice for Darrel William Inwood ( Click Here to Download )
PUBLIC NOTICE - NOTIFICATION OF DRAFT LAND MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR LOT 2 ON JC55727
Substituted service of Supplementary Rate Notice to Darrel William Inwood – 37 Goldring Street, Julia Creek Qld 4823 (Lot 208 on JC5571)
Summary of Supplementary Rate Notice (linked for download here); and
Supplementary Rate Notice (linked for download here).
Summary of Notice of Intention to Sell Land for Overdue Rates and Charges to Darrel William Inwood – 37 Goldring Street, Julia Creek Qld 4823 (Lot 208 on JC5571)
- The Summary of the notice of intention to sell being advertised (Click Here to Download) ; and
- The full copy of notice of intention to sell ( Click Here to Download)
New Online Small Business Disaster Hub
The Small Business Disaster Hub is an online one-stop shop with checklists, messaging, insurance claim tips, links to financial assistance and how-to videos tailored to small business sectors to help them manage nine different types of disasters.
Volunteer Camp Hosts Required for the Julia Creek RV Site
McKinlay Shire Council is proud to offer a free RV Site for self-contained RVs and Caravans (toilet and shower on board) for 96 hours. The effective running of this site iis not possible without Volunteer Camp Hosts.
Camp Hosts are required for the following times:
- 13 June - 14 July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- More Details
Meals on Wheels - Volunteers Needed!
If you can spare 30 minutes, two times a month, then you can make a difference to the recipients of Meals on Wheels. For more details or to volunteer, contact Tanya Parry on 4746 7166.
Colour-in for Farm Safety
Entries are now open for the WorkSafe QLD Farm Safety Calendar competition, which gives young artists an opportunity for their artwork to be published in the 2022 calendar. More Details
Ongoing Support Resources for Residents of McKinlay Shire:
The following services and agencies offer support for producers, small businesses and individuals that may be struggling due the effects of drought, flood and COVID-19:
- Small Business Financial Councellors:
- These counsellors provide assistance to small business owners who are suffering from financial hardship. Paul and Paula Misipeka service the McKinlay Shire regions, you can contact them today.
- ATO Drought Assistance:
- If the drought is causing financial difficultlies for you or your business, the ATO can help with more time to make payments, waiving penalties or interest charges, tax incentives and more. More Details.
- Recovery Connect:
- If you are affected by flood, fire or drought, Recovery Connect can help find support near you - from government, charities, and community organisations. Try their search feature.
- Rural Aid:
- Register for help or register to help through Rural Aid Australia's Rural Support Programs.
Containers for Change
In light of COVID-19 developments our Containers for Change representative, Ian, will be only doing a "drop and go" service until further notice. this means you need a Scheme ID to receive you container refund via direct deposit, no cash will be given out. You can easily sign up for your Scheme ID on the Containers for Change website.
McKinlay Shire Community Email
If you wish to keep up to date with the latest McKinlay Shire news and events, sign up to our Community Email list.