Administrative Access

The phrase "administrative access" or "administrative release" simply means providing information to a person in an informal way - it could be verbally over the phone, in an email, or by post for example. An applicable fee may be charged for access to the information.

It is a quick and simple way to give you information, without you having to resort to formal legal processes to obtain information.

In the first instance please contact:
McKinlay Shire Council
Phone:  07 4746 7166
Fax:  07 4746 7549

or write to Council

Chief Executive Officer
McKinlay Shire Council
PO Box 177
Julia Creek Qld 4823

If the Chief Executive Officer (or their nominated officer) decides the information requested could not be provided administratively (for example if there are commercial sensitivities), you will be instructed to complete a formal Right to Information Application.

Employee Records
Current employees are entitled to access their own employee records.  For access to employee records please refer to:

Human Resources
McKinlay Shire Council
Phone:  (07) 4746 7166