Trustee Lease of Paddocks within McKinlay Shire
Tender Advertisement - Pursuant to Section 228 of the Local Government Regulation 2012 (QLD), McKinlay Shire Council invites tenders for the following Trustee Leases:
- T1920023 - Gilliat North Paddock
- T1920024 - Gilliat South Paddock
- T1920025 - Oorindi Reserve
- T1920026 - McKinlay Common Paddock 2
- T1920027 - McKinlay Common Paddock 3
- T1920028 - McKinlay Common Paddock 4
- T1920029 - Kynuna River Paddock
- T1920030 - Kynuna Racecourse Paddock
- T1920031 - Nelia Common
- T1920032 - Julia Creek Pasturage Reserve Paddock 1
- T1920033 - Julia Creek Pasturage Reserve Paddock 2
- T1920034 - Julia Creek Punchbowl Road Paddock
Relevant documentation, including the Request for Tender information can be downloaded from the corresponding links above.
Responses must be lodged in the form required by the Request for Tender documentation, and must must be received by 5:00pm,16 June 2020.
Expressions of Interest
Telescope Experience and Knowledge
After having received a donation of a new telescope for the Julia Creek Caravan Park, Council is seeking expressions of interest from locals who may have experience or knowledge in using telescopes and would be interested in sharing with Council.
If you are interested in helping us utilise this new telescope for potential "Astronomy Nights", please contact Tourism Coordinator, Diana Pregl at email@example.com or on 4746 7166.
Publishing details of contractual arrangements
A Local Government must, as soon as practicable after entering into a contractual arrangement worth $200,000 or more (exclusive of GST), publish the relevant details of the contractual arrangement on the local government’s website; and display the relevant details of the contractual arrangement in a conspicuous place in the local government’s public office.
The relevant details must be published or displayed under subsection (1) Section 237 of the Local Government Regulation 2012 for a period of at least 12 months.