Food Licences

Most food businesses are required to obtain a food licence from Council in order to conduct business. Non-profit organisations are considered licensable food businesses if they provide meals at a particular place on at least 12 days each financial year.  If you are unsure if your business requires a licence, contact  Environmental Health on phone (07) 47 467 166 or via email

For assistance in developing a food safety program (PDF). 

Click below to download the appropriate application form:

Other Licences

Business Licences

Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS)

When you start and run a business in Queensland, you must have the right licences, permits and registrations. ABLIS helps you find the government licences, permits, approvals, registrations, codes of practice, standards and guidelines you need to know about to meet your compliance responsibilities.

For further information and resources for starting your business in Queensland including grants, licenses, tools, resources and support, visit the Queensland Government Business and Industry website.