Julia Creek Civic Centre
The Civic Centre features a newly refurbished hall and stage, outdoor deck, new kitchen and bar servery, this facility is suitable for hosting large functions - up to 200 people. The Supper Room is a smaller meeting room with access to a built in projector, and is adjacent to kitchen facilities. The Supper Room would comfortably fit up to ~20 people for meetings, training, small functions etc.
- Civic Centre Hire Form - Local Organisations
- Civic Centre Hire Form - Non Local Organisations
Fr Bill Busuttin Community Centre
Council's Community Nurse and CHSP Coordinator operate from this facility. The Community Centre area features two multi-purpose spaces and two small office style consulting rooms (includes a desk), often used by visiting health services. The Centre's main meeting space in carpeted and has access to a built in projector. This area adjoins the commercial kitchen space and can open up to the outdoor BBQ area. This meeting space can comfortable seat/table ~25 people or ~50 seated for small to medium functions. The other adjoining meeting space is normally reserved for our CHSP program, this area has vinyl flooring and can comfortably seat ~15 people.
- FR Bill Busuttin Community Centre Local hire
- FR Bill Busuttin Community Centre - Non Local Organisations
- Julia Creek CSA Building Hire Form
- Julia Creek Indoor Sport Centre Hire Form
- McIntyre Park Hire Form
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 47467166 to confirm availability, process and finalise your booking.
- Building Search Form 2017/2018
- Rates Search Form 2017/2018
- Debtor Details Form/ Credit Application
- Rates Instalments Payment Arrangement Application
- Rates Owner - Service Address and Contacts
- Rates - Pensioner Subsidies Application Form
- Rates Land Use Change Request Form
- Notice of Objection Against Categorisation