Ladies, we invite you to a weekend of finding confidence in all areas of your life. Join us as we participate with guest speakers that inspire, workshops that encourage self-reliance and so much more!
The most beautiful thing a woman can have is confidence.
This three-day, fully catered weekend features guest speaker sessions and workshops that encourage women to be more comfortable, indepenedent, and confident in their lives.
- Bec Fing - House To Paddock Consulting
- Managing yourself, manage your busines, understanding your values, goals and plans
- Does work life balance exist?
- Optimising productivity in your work day
- Brooke Falvey - Blonde Ambition
- Fashion blog and Instagram creator of "What Brooke Wore"
- Brooke was the Sunday Mail fashion editor for 3 years and has appeared on Studio 10 regarding Logies fashion
- Australia's Style Institute's Style of the Year for 2020
- Included in a list of Queensland's top body positive influences to follow
- Dr. Leonie Fromberg - Local GP
- Mary O'Brien - Are You Bogged Mate
- Jade Lorod - Yoga Rites Outback
- Sargent Lisa Hillary - QLD Police
Workshops based around:
- Writing & Journaling
- Confidence to do the dirty stuff
- Health & Wellbeing
- Planning & Time Managment
- Styling & Organisation
Live Entertainment, Dinner & Bar:
- Friday Night: Pacific Groove
- Saturday Night: Jenny Wynter
Thank you to the Sponsors:
- Australian & Queensland Government
- McKinlay Shire Council
- Drought & Flood Response & Recovery
- PHN Western Queensland
- Cannington South32
- Western Truck Group
- North West Hospital and Health Service
- Sisters of the North