- Daren Ginns Centre - 24/7hr gym (membership $20 per month)
- Indoor Sports Centre - netball, basketball, tennis, volleyball and cricket
Kev Bannah Oval – rugby league, touch football, athletics, netball, cricket
- McIntyre Park – Race course, pony club and campdraft facilities
- Tennis Courts - two courts located next to the Sports Centre
- Bike Safety Track - mock road course for young people to ride bikes
- Indoor Recreation Area (Civic Centre) – used for various activities including circuit classes, fit ball, boxing, kids gymnastics and after school activities
- Skate Park - opened in 2000, shaded and includes a skate bowl/ramps and children's play equipment.
- Tennis Courts
- McKinlay Race Course
- Kynuna Showgrounds
The Daren Ginns Centre is a fully functional, air-conditioned gym which members have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The gym is equipped with tread mills, weights, bikes and more. New members are required to pay a $20 joining fee, and membership is paid quarterly at a cost of $20 per month which includes unlimited access. Exercise classes are conducted periodically when the need arises. To become a member of the gym or to find out more information please contact Kalan Lococo via email email@example.com or phone (07) 4746 7166.