- Daren Ginns Centre - 24/7hr gym (membership $20 per month)
- Indoor Sports Centre - netball, basketball, tennis, volleyball and cricket
- Kev Bannah Oval – rugby league, touch football, athletics, netball, cricket
- McIntyre Park – Race course, pony club and campdraft facilities
- Tennis Courts - two courts located next to the Sports Centre
- Bike Safety Track - mock road course for young people to ride bikes
- Indoor Recreation Area (Civic Centre) – used for various activities including circuit classes, fit ball, boxing, kids gymnastics and after school activities
- Nerida Currin Skate Park - opened in 2000, shaded and includes a skate bowl/ramps and children's play equipment.
- Tennis Courts
- McKinlay Race Course
- Kynuna Showgrounds
Located in Julia Street, Julia Creek, complex has a 25m public swimming pool,grass area, children's wading pool, and picnic tables, all protected by shade sails. In 2018 the Pool launched a new splash pad and two big waterslides which are very popular!
Winter Swimming Pool Hours: May - August
Monday - Saturday: 2pm - 6pm.
Sunday: 1pm - 5pm.
Julia Creek Amateur Swimming Club
Club night Wednesday's from 5:00pm.
School Terms one and four only.
For more information please contact club President Sheree Pratt - 0427 421 959 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Situated along Julia Creek and the RV Park, the nature trail provides locals and visitors with a ~7km designated walking track to exercise in great surroundings.