Why not come along and join in Playgroup?
Free of charge, for any age and weekly.
Fun for the kids - and their carer.
Visit their Facebook page to see what acitivities are happening.
Where - Old Hacc Building on Normanton Rd, Julia Creek.
Located in Julia Street, Julia Creek, complex has a 25m public swimming pool, children's wading pool, children's wet play area, splash pad and 2 waterslides, all protected by shade sails.
Summer Swimming Pool Hours: September - April
Monday - Friday: 6am - 7am & 3pm - 7pm.
Saturday and Sunday: 9am - 12noon & 3pm - 6pm.
Winter Swimming Pool Hours: May - August
Monday - Friday: 3pm - 6pm.
Saturday and Sunday: 1pm - 5pm.
Julia Creek Amateur Swimming Club
Club night Wed from 5:00pm
School Terms one and four only.
For more information please contact club President Sheree Pratt - 0427 421 959 or email@example.com
- Daren Ginns Centre - 24/7hr gym (membership $20 per month)
- Indoor Sports Centre - netball, basketball, tennis, volleyball and cricket
Kev Bannah Oval – rugby league, touch football, athletics, netball, cricket
- McIntyre Park – Race course, pony club and campdraft facilities
- Tennis Courts - two courts located next to the Sports Centre
- Bike Safety Track - mock road course for young people to ride bikes
- Indoor Recreation Area (Civic Centre) – used for various activities including circuit classes, fit ball, boxing, kids gymnastics and after school activities
- Skate Park - opened in 2000, shaded and includes a skate bowl/ramps and children's play equipment.
- Tennis Courts
- McKinlay Race Course
- Kynuna Showgrounds
- Peter Dawes Park – centre of Burke Street. Children's playground, toilets, BBQ, shaded picnic tables, water. Plenty of parking. Pets welcome.
- George Sills Lions Park – Eastern End of Burke Street. Children's playground, toilets, BBQ, shaded picnic tables, water. Plenty of off street parking. Pets welcome.
- Adjacent to library in Middleton Street. Toilets, picnic tables, shaded areas, children's playground.
- Combo waterhole – 16km east of Kynuna. National Park. Shaded picnic areas, no camping.